Add this campsite to My Favourites.
3,59 of 5 stars
This value helps you assess how reliable and trustworthy a camper is, so you can determine how much weight to place on their ratings. It’s calculated using several different components. The scale for this value runs from 0.0 to 5.0.
Camping.info designed this trustworthiness scale as a way to make it harder to abuse the rating system. It also provides readers with a rough idea as to how much weight should be given to the statements and experiences of other campers.
This trustworthiness or reliability rating is assessed according to a user’s various activities and behaviours. Influencing factors include aspects like the number of submitted ratings and their usefulness, the number of pictures uploaded and their meaningfulness as well as the completeness of their camper profile.
The higher the value (on a scale from 0.0 to 5.0), the more weight you can place on the experiences and statements of another camper. This should give you a rough idea as to how to assess the ratings by your fellow campers.
Bylismy w 2015r. w Lipcu, Parcele wydzielone bardzo małe, ciężki wyjazd z kempingu, duża górka przez co samochody opuszczające kemping z dużym hałasem I piskiem opon ruszają, nie polecam z malymi dziećmi. ogólnie niesamowity zgiełk I hałas, na plaży cumują statki przez co trzeba pilnować swoich wartości. ciasnota.....
0 out of 2 campers found the following review helpful:
Did you find this review helpful?
Click here for a detailed view
Unfortunately this was the worst camping experience we've ever had, at one of the most beautiful locations you could find.
Nice beach, one of the many in the region. Of course in August you will have to swim in your own shit some days, depending on the direction of the wind, as the sea gets quite filthy, obviously from the camping, the big hotel nearby, as well as from the tourist boats coming and going (that you will have to swim with).
The camping itself is nothing but a huge ugly filthy business run by a rude manager. I wonder if this woman has ever been camping in her life. The only thing she is interested in is your money. Don't bother going there, you might as well send it to her directly. And if she doesn't earn enough from you she will say it to your face sooner or later, although it is one of the most expensive campings in Greece.
Don't you dare complain about:
Filthy old facilities (you will get a scorneful look as if it's your fault you don't like to be touched by moulded shower hoses)
The odour from the toilettes (bring some extra cloth pins for your nose),
The fleas jumping on your feet as you relax outside your tent, watching rat-races on the olive-tree branches.
The flooded cesspool under your tent (oh yes... it happened to someone while we were there and all they did was to rake the area and let it dry until the next unsuspecting campers arrived),
The noise from teenagers having fun in the area above the mini market. (Someone had this brilliant idea to place a table tennis table in a covered space whitout windows, where all young children gather in the evenings to have fun. This means that any of your fun is over, if you (or your infants) are trying to sleep - unless of course you enjoy listening to echoing shouts of raged young people until midnight.
Prices in the mini market are outrageous (Gordon's gin in the mini market: 23,5 euros; in Parga:16 euros) and most of the beach is controlled by the rude canoe/umbrella/sunbed lady.
Wi-fi is practically non-existant.
POSITIVE ASPECTS- for objectiveness sake:
I think you will have a good time if you avoid coming in August,
if you are lucky enough to camp away from the reception area (it is much better in the olive grove)
if you come with your own supplies
if you avoid any interaction with the owner/manager.
The beach and the sea was wonderful when the wind was blowing inwards.
The staff in the reception, the tavern (where the food was not bad) and the cleaning staff REALLY did their best to save the day.
8 out of 8 campers found the following review helpful:
Campingul este asezat in terase intr-un golf splendid. Plaja curata, lata, bine intretinuta are nisipul fin; apa este foarte curata, fara vegetatie sau pietre, buna si pentru copii. Sunt de inchiriat hidro-biciclete, caiace. Se fac curse cu vaporasul pana la Parga. Se poate manca la terasa de pe plaja la preturi accesibile, dar exista si un magazin alimentar. Grupurile sanitare sunt destul de curate.
2 out of 2 campers found the following review helpful:
1. Overcrowding: The place was packed with distance between big tents of average of 2 metres. You couldn’t scratch without your neighbour listening to you, and when he was smoking all the smoke was passing through your tent too.
2. Dangerous animals 1: My neighbour kept a very large pit bull dog who kept barking till 3 am, all under the eyes of the 18 hour guard. Even though I was with 3 small kids and those dogs should not be left alone but muzzled when in public places he was free to roam the camping grounds and beach
3. Dangerous animals 2: Snakes were around and Sulphur was everywhere to kept them out of the camping place
4. Unhygienic habits 1: Dogs were bathing in the beach
5. Unhygienic habits 2: Boats were parked on the beach opposite the camping ground and every time a boat was starting the beach was full of gasoline.
6. Unhygienic habits 3: terrible toilet and shower facilities that even if they had someone cleaning them all the time still the overcrowding and bad quality of the construction kept them at very bad condition.
7. Unhygienic habits 4: Restaurant with dirty utensils (I had been given a fork with dry salad on it) and glasses with grease on them.
8. No Parking: There were not enough parking places for all the cars and people parked by the road on corners and everywhere else they could find. I was lucky and my car was only 200metres from my tent.
9. Noise and disturbance: people had parties till 3am and nobody seemed willing to tell them to have them on the beach or keep quiet. So not much sleep will be possible in this camping.
10. Smoking: The beach and the camping looks like an ashtray, shouldn’t it be a place for smokers and a place for non smokers? Or at least keep containers to put out cigarettes.
11. Food Portions: The portions of the food in the restaurant remind me of portions of food at kindergardens. We ordered 4 plates of fish and 2 portions of chips, Greek salad and taramosalata (yuk) and we were 1 adult and 3 kids ages 5,6, and 8, we ate everything and we were still hungry. The octopus portion was just 2 small legs (around 50grams of fish) and costed around €9. No “camping” pricing here.
12. Pricing: The prices are mentioned by you, and as seen on line in the camping’s web page http://www.enjoy-lichnos.net/ do not add up to what they charged me. We were one adult 1x€5.50, three kids 3x€3.50, one car 1x€3.30 and one large tent 1x€4.50, total of €23.80 and I was charged €28.80, €5 more. I didn’t even bother asking for it as when I asked for a receipt I was given the sum on a hand written slip which is illegal.
29 out of 53 campers found the following review helpful:
Share your opinion about this campsite with other campers.
Quickly and easily upload your photos/videos on Camping.info.
Choose one of the following options to recommend this campsite to your friends:
| Report incorrect data
Widget with my campsite’s ratings for my website
Campsites that are displayed here or that have a blue background help support the Camping.info project financially. These establishments are then showcased here and in other places across the platform.
Being a Premium campsite does NOT affect their visitor ratings, visitor pictures/videos or any other editorial areas on Camping.info. These campsites are also not able to remove negative or critical reviews that are factually correct.
Camping.info always displays a selection of Premium campsites that best match your interests – especially those from your desired travel region. This means you will always get the best selection! However, there may be instances when a site presented here does not fulfil all your filter criteria.
How you can promote your campsite, too!
This campsite does not offer automatic real-time bookings yet. However, we are working on collecting accurate campsite availability and pricing data, so we can provide you with even more precise information.
In the meantime, please send your booking enquiry to the campsite directly:
send a non-binding enquiry
Mobile Version anzeigen (Smartphones und Tablets)
Premium Entry on Camping.info
Subscribe to Camping.info’s free newsletter to get inspiration, tips and exclusive offers for campsites all across Europe.
You haven’t saved any campsites to your list of favourites yet. To do so, click the symbol shown in the list of search results or on the campsite’s details page.
“Note: * Please log in to save your favourites permanently.