Be the first to rate this campsite!
Add this campsite to My Favourites.
These details are provided by the campsite operator. Unfortunately, they have not provided any information about this yet.
You can use our contact form to get more information from the campsite directly.
There are two classification methods:
If you feel the campsite has been classified incorrectly, you can include this in a review when you submit a rating.
The reference price represents the total cost of one night during peak season and includes 2 adults with a car & caravan plus electricity & local taxes.
The reference price is designed to be a guideline for comparing campsites.
Stoke Travel's Ibiza Beach Camp 2018
(1st June- 15th September)
Fully enjoy the island of Ibiza with Stoke Travel's all-inclusive campsite. It is located at the beautiful Cala Martina beach, a location allowing you to experience all Ibiza has to offer! Spend your days doing yoga, snorkeling, taking part in beach games, coastal hikes and cliff jumps. After all that, you also get to party the - nights away at some of the world's most famous nightclubs.
As for accommodation for this festival, we offer both camping and glamping accommodation.
GLAMPING PACKAGE - €130 per person/ per night
- Large glamping tent that you can stand up in, for stretching, dressing and other activities
- Bed with inflatable mattresses with fitted bed sheets, pillows and sleeping bags
- Breakfast daily (eggs, bacon, mushrooms, pancakes, French toast, oats, fruit, juice)
- Lunch daily (takeaway baguettes or wraps for the beach)
- Daily use of snorkelling gear & daily morning yoga sesh
- Football, volleyball games, beach frisbee, coastal hikes and cliff jumping
- Discounted club entry
- Visits to various hippie markets
- "Salt-free" water - Believe it or not, a very rare commodity in Ibiza
- Power and lighting in your tent
- Bottle of water to start the day right, and help the hangover
- Local newspaper and free WIFI
- Bedside table to keep your shit in order
- Mirror and bin
- Welcome drink, for feeling welcome
- Turndown service on request
- Stoke friends at your service
- Unlimited Icy Poles
- Fan, to keep you all nice and cool
TWIN-SHARE TENT - €60 per person/ per night
- Camping accommodation (pre-erected twin-share tent w/mattress and sleeping bag)
- Daily morning yoga sessions
- Organised daily group activity
- Daily use of snorkelling gear
- Discounted club entry and expert party advice
- "Salt-free" drinking water - Believe it or not, a very rare commodity in Ibiza.
- Unlimited Beer & Sangria (€10/night) - 11am-11pm
- Solo tent upgrade (€20/night)
- Home-cooked Dinner (€5/night)
- Ibiza Beach Camp T-shirt (€20)
- Parasailing (€55)
- 4 Day Professional Photography Workshop (€320) - 6pax minimum mid-week only.
- Glamping upgrade (€70/night)
- 3.5 Hour All-Inclusive Boat Party (€89)
- Club Entry (€30-€90 per nightclub)
- The Zoo Project €35
- Kayak and Stand-up Paddleboard Hire (from €18 per hour)
- Guided Hikes
- Sailing Courses
- Winery Tours
- Trips to Formentera
- Car/Scooter Hire (from €40 per day)
- Boat trips (€15 per person/ per hour - minimum of 4 people)
- PADI Scuba Diver certification (€289)
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (€399)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification (€365)
Price for two adults, caravan, car, electricity and local taxes per night
Low season (on 1st May):
Share your opinion about this campsite with other campers.
Quickly and easily upload your photos/videos on Camping.info.
Choose one of the following options to recommend this campsite to your friends:
| Report incorrect data
Widget with my campsite’s ratings for my website
Campsites that are displayed here or that have a blue background help support the Camping.info project financially. These establishments are then showcased here and in other places across the platform.
Being a Premium campsite does NOT affect their visitor ratings, visitor pictures/videos or any other editorial areas on Camping.info. These campsites are also not able to remove negative or critical reviews that are factually correct.
Camping.info always displays a selection of Premium campsites that best match your interests – especially those from your desired travel region. This means you will always get the best selection! However, there may be instances when a site presented here does not fulfil all your filter criteria.
How you can promote your campsite, too!
This campsite does not offer automatic real-time bookings yet. However, we are working on collecting accurate campsite availability and pricing data, so we can provide you with even more precise information.
In the meantime, please send your booking enquiry to the campsite directly:
send a non-binding enquiry
Mobile Version anzeigen (Smartphones und Tablets)
Premium Entry on Camping.info
Subscribe to Camping.info’s free newsletter to get inspiration, tips and exclusive offers for campsites all across Europe.
You haven’t saved any campsites to your list of favourites yet. To do so, click the symbol shown in the list of search results or on the campsite’s details page.
“Note: * Please log in to save your favourites permanently.